FREE Preschool/Toddler Learning Apps on iTunes!


Preschool and Kindergarten learning kids games free for toddler

My preschooler loves this free educational app. I enjoy that it has uppercase and lowercase letters. He's learning his letters and numbers and enjoys these games. The free features are limited, but offer an excellent preview of what the paid version of the app provides.



ABCs alphabet phonics & Montessori learn to read app for toddler

Bought the free version of this app for my preschooler. It teaches the alphabet and is interactive. He liked it so much I ended up purchasing the full version. I am amazed at how fast he is learning his letters and the fact that he can point out what matches to what, love this app. The animation is something else! Leaves lots of room for interaction with children of all ages and keeps young minds interested.



Bingo ABCs alphabet phonics song with farm animals cards for toddler free

I'm pretty sure everyone knows and loves the song B-I-N-G-O. My grandma had a dog so we were already familiar with singing the song, but unfortunately she had passed, so this brings back those memories of fun times with our grandma's lovely dog B I N G O. The karaoke section to sing along is the most enjoyable for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a good deal? Bookmark Fab Amazon Deals and join us on Facebook and Twitter to be the first to know about the latest and greatest deals, and product recommendations!